We are pleased to confirm that, as an essential retailer, both Cyclewise stores will remain open during the current lockdown restrictions in England to service all of your cycling needs.
Riding a bike has vast benefits for both our physical and mental health - as well as significant benefits for our environment over private vehicle use - and we’re delighted to be able to support those that choose to hop on a bicycle whether it be for leisure, exercise, or essential travel.
We will remain open in store and online, and for trail centre bike hire for local communities, while continuing to support our customers and colleagues with a comprehensive set of safeguarding guidelines.
- Both our stores and workshops will remain open during the November lockdown period, offering servicing and sales.
- Free Click & Collect is available for all orders placed online.
- All online orders will be fulfilled and delivered as usual.
- Our Sales team is available to provide expert advice.
What procedures will I find when I arrive at a store?
In line with public health guidelines, some procedures are in place in our stores for the safety of both our customers and colleagues. We thank you for your cooperation and patience.
- In line with Government guidance, please wear a face covering in stores.
- On occasion, we may need to limit the numbers of people in our stores by temporarily closing our entrance.
- Once inside please maintain at least a 2m distance between other people.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided when entering the store.
Enjoying the great outdoors by bike can have a hugely positive impact on your physical and mental health, and we’re pleased to confirm that bike hire will remain available throughout the November lockdown, to serve our local communities.
To ensure the safety of our customers and staff the procedures below will be in place, and we please ask that you adhere to current government guidance when hiring a bicycle.
- All bike hire can be reserved online. We will confirm availability and will have your bikes ready for you on arrival between 10am and 11am for collection.
- All bikes & helmets will be disinfected after use. Riders are welcome to bring their own helmet and gloves if they prefer.
- Social distancing guidelines must be adhered to at all times.
- Please exercise with others safely as per government guidance: in your household, with your support bubble or with one other person. Local travel permitted to spend time to exercise outdoors (to access an open space).
- Face coverings are required by law to be worn inside our shops.
Please keep observing the guidelines when it comes to cycling responsibly and stay safe. We will of course keep you informed if the situation changes.
The Cyclewise Team
5th November 2020