DEMO BIKE BOOKING PROCEDURE
- Before going on your demo ride, you will be requested to read, complete and sign a Bicycle Hire Agreement stating your address and contact details.
- You must provide proof of I.D. such as driving licence, passport.
- Please make sure you bring a credit/debit card, you will need to pay on a credit or debit card in the matching name of your ID. We will need to keep your ID and card until the bike is returned to us.
- Following hiring of a demo bike, please keep your receipt, as if you go on to purchase a bike from us as a result of your demo ride(s) (within a timescale), the cost incurred will be redeemed against the cost of the bike you are purchasing
- PEDAL CHOICE: If you have a preference on which style of pedals you wish to ride with, please let us know when arranging your demo ride, you are welcome to bring your own pedals.
- HELMET ESSENTIAL: A helmet MUST be worn on all demo rides (if you do not own a helmet, we have helmets for your use)
- Demo bikes MUST be ridden from the store. There is a superb network of tracks and trails within a minute of the store. We can provide you with a route map if you are unfamiliar with the area or want to try a particular kind of terrain to test out the bike.
* Please note: some demos may incur an additional cost if the bike you wish to try is available through one of our distributors but is not one of our regular in store demo fleet (additional costs incurred to ship bike to us/ back to distributor). You will be informed of any additional costs BEFORE you demo the bike.