BIKE REPAIR AND SERVICING PACKAGES
Cyclewise offer professional bike service packages and general bike repairs from our workshops at Cyclewise Cockermouth and Cyclewise Whinlatter. These fully equipped cycle repair shops are Shimano Service Centres run by fully qualified Cytech bike mechanics, who are also Bosch e-Bike certified. Whatever the type of bike repair you require, from a simple puncture, right through to a full custom bike build, we can provide you with the bike repair service you require. So if bike maintenance is not your thing or you just want to make sure the job is carried out correctly, contact one of our bike shops and we will organise to get your bike fixed whatever the issue, big or small!
As passionate cyclists, we know just how important it is to have your bike in tip- op condition, that’s why we only employ the most highly experienced and qualified bike mechanics to bring you the best cycle service possible each and every time you leave your pride and joy with us! We also know how expensive it can be to keep your bike running smoothly which is why we offer very competitive prices for both our bike service packages and general bike repairs.
Modern bikes are computer designed, highly engineered pieces of equipment that need carefully setting up, using the best tools and capable cycle technicians. Both our stores have this specialist tooling, so whether you’re building your dream bike or keeping your trusty stead ticking over, we have you covered.
We can service all models of bikes including: Mountain Bikes, Road Bikes, Cross Bikes, Race Bikes, Touring Bikes, Electric Bikes, Kids Bike and many more so please do not hesitate to get in touch with us whatever your bike servicing requirements. We are always very happy to discuss your bike repair needs with you over the phone or in the shop, so if you have question about the maintenance of your bike or you think it may need a repair, why not call us for a chat or bring it in for us to have a look at.
Information about our 3 service packages can be found below - for information about our general bike & cycle repair costs click here
Fork & Shock Suspension Servicing, Wheel & Custom Builds & Bike Fiiting are just some of the other services we provide.
We are situated close Keswick, Penrith, Workington, Whitehaven, Carlisle, Ambleside, Grizedale, Maryport, Kendal so please do drop into either workshop at Cyclewise Cockermouth or Cyclewise Whinlatter for a chat, or give us a call.
Whinlatter: 017687 78711 or Cockermouth: 01900 821998
- Safety check
- Drivetrain lubricated
- Frame alignment check
- Brakes checked and adjusted
- Tyres inspected for wear and tear
- Tyres inflated
- Gears checked and indexed
- All elements of CHECK AND TUNE service plus
- Frame, Fork & Wheels - wipe down
- Drivetrain (chain, cassette & chainset) - removed,checked, degreasedn& lubed upon reassembly
- Wheels - checked for true and spokes tensioned as required
- Bearings, Crank Bolts & Pedals - check for damage & wear
- Headset - checked for play & adjusted
- Bottom Bracket - checked for play & adjustment
- Shock Bushes - checked
- Bike -test ridden
- All elements of STANDARD SERVICE service plus
- All parts fully removed from frame and cleaned
- Full frame & fork clean & polish
- Frame checked for alignment & damage
- Anti-corrosion formula applied to frame internals
- Hub service - strip, clean & re-greased (excl. hub gears)
- Headset Service - strip, clean & re-greased
- Bottom Bracket Service & threads cleaned (if applicable)
- Front & Rear gear inner & outer cables ﬁtted (inc cables)
- Front & Rear brake inner & outer cables ﬁtted (inc cables)
- Where applicable press fit bearings (and related BB adapters), frame inserts & h/set cups are left in situ, cleaned & re-greased