BIKE REPAIR & CYCLE REPAIRS
Cyclewise provides professional bike repair and cycle repair services at Cyclewise Whinlatter which is situated in Whinlatter Forest Park near to Keswick and Cyclewise Cockermouth which is situated next to Sainsburys in the town centre of Cockermouth. Both these bike shops are situated in the stunning Lake District. Both these bike stores have professional workshop facilities catering for a simple puncture right through to a full custom bike build - all completed by our fully qualified Cytech mechanics. We are also an authorised electric bike service centre for Bosch and an accredited service centre for Fox, Shimano and Sram so whatever your cycle repair requirements we have you covered. Our cycle repair team are always happy to offer advice on any bike maintenance questions you may have and will be able to give a competitive quote for any bicycle repair work you may need undertaking.
We can repair every type of bike - Hardtail, Full Suspension, Electric Full Suspension, Electric Hardtail, Cross, Triathlon, Tandem & Children's bikes so whatever the issue please do not hesitate to get in touch, our expert bike mechanics have years of experience and a wealth of knowledge and are always willing to offer sound advice on all things bike related, not just bike maintenance.
We are very happy to to discuss your repair needs with you over the phone or in the shop and once your bike is in the workshop they will keep you updated on progress and contact you if necessary to discuss the work being undertaken.
If you have question about the maintenance of your bike or you think it may need a repair, why not bring it in for us to have a look at.
We also offer 3 service packages - Check & Tune, Standard or Premium. For more information click here
Fork & Shock Suspension Servicing, Wheel & Custom Builds & Bike Fiiting are just some of the other services we provide.
Drop into either workshop at Cyclewise Cockermouth or Cyclewise Whinlatter for a chat, or just give us a call.
Whinlatter: 017687 78711 or Cockermouth: 01900 821998
- Tube and/or Tyre fitting (per wheel) £5
- Chain repair or install £10
- Wheel True (per wheel) £15
- Spoke replacement & true (per wheel) £20
- Brake Bleed (per brake) from £15
- Bottom Bracket replacement £15
- Headset fitting or service from £20
- Hub service (per wheel) from £20
- Dropper post fitting, bleed or cable replacement £20
- Reverb seatpost service from £40
- Gear index £10
- Brake adjustment per brake £10
- Gear cable replacement £10
- Brake hose replacement from £10
- Tubeless conversion (per wheel) £15
- Mud guard fitting £20
- Rack fitting £20
- Di2 Firmware & Diagnostic check £25
- Wheel build £40
- Frame bearing replacement £60
- Invisiframe frame protection fitting including frame kit £150
- Bike build & pre-delivery inspection From £60
- Boxing a bike for delivery From £40
- E-Bike Diagnostic and battery check £25
*Prices are excluding any parts, seal kits and fluids used.