We are very happy to to discuss your repair needs with you over the phone or in the shop.
If you have question about the maintenance of your bike or you think it may need a repair, why not bring it in for us to have a look at.
We will assess the bike with you and explain the issues to you in a language you can understand.
There is no such thing as stupid question.
If you need any advice to help you get the most out of your bike you can drop in to our shop for a chat, you can call us on 017867 78711.
- Tube and/or Tyre fitting (per wheel) £5
- Chain repair or install £10
- Wheel True (per wheel) £10
- Spoke replacement & true (per wheel) £15
- Brake Bleed (per brake) £10
- Bottom Bracket replacement £20
- Headset fitting or service £15
- Hub service (per wheel) £15
- Dropper post fitting, bleed or cable replacement £20
- Reverb seatpost rebuild £40
- Gear index £10
- Brake adjustment £10
- Gear cable replacement £10
- Brake cable replacement (non-hydraulic) £10
- Tubeless conversion (per wheel) £10
- Mud guard fitting £20
- Rack fitting £15
- Di2 Firmware & Diagnostic check £25
- Wheel build £35
- Frame bearing replacement £40
- Invisiframe frame protection fitting £40
- Bike build & pre-delivery inspection From £60
- Boxing a bike for delivery From £40
- E-Bike Diagnostic and battery check £25
*Prices are excluding any parts, seal kits and fluids used.